.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Thursday, April 13, 2006

 

Clint - This one's for You

"All things are ready, come to the Feast."

Three days ago I couldn't walk across the room without crying. But God has funny ways of putting people in our paths. This wonderful man, who ministers to more people from his wheelchair than I even know, was between me and the classroom I was headed to on Sunday. Since I frequently lurk on his blog, I wanted to stop and tell him about a most fantastic sunset I had recently witnessed, and that led me into a story - which will be for another time. He encouraged me to post on a blog. Before I began crying all over his wheelchair I blurted out that I just couldn't do that and sprinted for my classroom.

Since that time, I have been able to really start evaluating where I am and pinpoint some tiny steps I can take that may eventually move me forward. Amazingly, as I have cried out more to God, he has moved me from tiny steps to propelling me with giant leaps.

Incredibly, in the strangest place, I have found someone to pray with me.

And last night, I had the most God-given privilege of reaching out to someone else - and sharing my hurt and reaching into her pain. (And I did it without crying!)

Clint, I may get this blogging thing down, yet.

"Oh what peace we often forfeit, O what needless pain we bear. All because we do not carry Everything to God in prayer."





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?